Guardian Guard Services will be attending a hiring event to fill open positions for security officers.
Where: Michigan Works (Kalamazoo Office)
1601 South Burdick St. Kalamazoo MI 49001
When: Tuesday March 1, 2016
Time: 11am to 3:00pm
Please bring resume and dress professional.
For more information call Angela Bogan at (248) 233-1505.
• Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
• Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
• Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies as required. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Monitor CCTV to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Warn individuals of rule infractions or violations, and verbally evict violators from premises.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with your original diploma and/or official transcripts
• Pass a pre-employment background investigation, including drug screen, demonstrating a stable work history and/or education
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Professional demeanor and appearance and maintain our high standards for grooming and appearance
• Possess a high level of integrity, a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
• Be able to multi-task in a customer service orientated environment
• Ability to work independently and with other security team members
• Must have reliable transportation and maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you
• Must have a valid license
• Clean driving record
• Security, Military, Law Enforcement and MCOLES Certifications are a plus
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at Indeed.com.